If the terms of your divorce are agreed and uncontested, our Divorce Solicitors can help you with your Application for a Fixed Fee Divorce. The Application can be dealt with by post or with a personal attendance at the office.
If you are the Petitioner our Fixed Fee Divorce Package is £600.00 (plus VAT) plus any disbursements which may apply. It is likely that the only applicable disbursement as the Petitioner will be the issue fee of £550.00.
Our Fixed Fee Divorce Package includes:
- Drafting and preparing the Petition.
- Arranging for documentation to be issued at Court.
- After your husband/wife is served, notifying you and then dealing with the drafting of the Application for Decree Nisi and Statement in Support.
- Applying for Decree Nisi.
- Applying for Decree Absolute.
The package is not available in the following circumstances:
- Where an amended or further petition is required or a change of instructions or grounds
- If matters were not agreed by your husband/wife
- Where we have difficulties serving the other party with the divorce documentation.
Respondent Fixed Fee Package
If you are the Respondent in the divorce proceedings, then we offer the same fixed fee package but at a cost of £300.00 plus VAT. As the Respondent, it is unlikely that any disbursements will apply in your case.