Conveyancing Solicitor/Legal Executive
Location: Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire
Employment offer: Part Time Roll
As a conveyancer you will be responsible for handling a mixed caseload of property files, utilising your existing skills and experience. You will have the support of a very friendly team.
The successful candidate will have several years experience in handling their own case files from instruction to post completion and will be confident in managing files independently. You will have a good knowledge of the entire conveyancing process and will be able to hit the ground running. Commercial experience is desirable but not essential.
In addition, you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to handle a conveyancing caseload
- Good IT skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly organised and able to prioritise well
- A strong team player
- Exceptional client care skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very friendly and supportive team and a great firm.
- Conveyancing: 2 years (Preferred)
For further information please contact us or telephone
Helen Hackett on 01253 824216 during office hours.
PHH Solicitors Careers
As listed on Indeed.co.uk