Contentious Probate Solicitors
We understand that the death of a loved one can be an emotional and distressing time, but we are able to provide timely and sympathetic advice on the legal implications should you wish to make a claim, or if you find yourself having to defend one.
Their vast experience can help you to resolve inheritance disputes as quickly as possible and achieve the best possible outcome, hopefully without going to court. Some disputes sadly, cannot be resolved without Court action, but in those cases, we are ready to fight for your best interests, and we are committed to achieving the best possible outcome to you.
We can offer advice, guidance and representation on all contentious probate matters, including:
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975
- Challenging and defending the validity of a Will
- Personal liability of trustees
- Proprietary estoppel claims
- Claims against Executors or Trustees
- Breach of Trust Disputes
- Applications to the Court of Protection